Delinquent Tax Return Filings -

Delinquent Tax Return Filings

Many taxpayers simply haven’t filed one or more past tax returns. This is one of the first ways to get into compliance with the IRS. The IRS has a master record of all W2′s, 1099′s, and 1098′s (mortgage interest paid) for an individual taxpayer. Alleviate Tax uses Master File Transcripts to ascertain your standing then and now. Since you didn’t file, the IRS files a ‘Substitute Return’ not having taken into account such things like exemptions or status. We will be able to find out your Adjusted Gross Income, Taxable Income, Tax, Number of Exemptions and/or Filing Status. What Alleviate Tax can now do is re-file your return and achieve a better result based on your situation.